FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:                                                                  
    Q:  Can we bring in our own flowers or change the decorations?

    A:  Yes you can bring in your own flowers, real or fake. The chapels are pre-decorated to make for a stress free day.

    Q:  Can we bring in our own officiant? 
    A:  Yes

    ​Q:  We paid for more guests than ended up coming. Can we get a refund? 
    A:  No.

   Q:  Is there a limit to the number of guests we can bring?

    A:  Yes. The maximum number of guests you may bring is 20 if you choose that package. It is done in the White Wedding Room.

    Q:  What forms of payment do you accept? 

    A:  All credit and debit cards, Paypal, Paypal Credit and Cash.  You may pay over the phone, on our website or in person. If paying with cash, please bring the exact amount as we are not able to make change.

    Q:  How many witnesses do we need?

    A:  The states of Missouri & Kansas require two witnesses.

    Q:  Do you charge extra for rehearsals?

    A:  We do not charge for rehearsals at our chapel because none are required. All                 ceremonies at our chapel are short. 

    Q:  What if I have a panic attack right on the spot and can't make it through my                   ceremony?

    A:  This wouldn't be the first time one of our couples has experienced this problem.          First, we will quietly ask if both parties consent to the marriage. If they do, we              will offer options, such as going to the other chapel to privately say vows with              no guests, or even just doing the paperwork. Couple also has the option to                      come privately, with no guests, at another time to finish saying their vows to                each other. For couples that may anticipate this problem, we highly recommend doing your ceremony in with our low lighting, which helps ease anxiety and if speaking out loud is an issue just let us know - we can help make your ceremony work regardless of the situation. We also cater to Special Needs couples and couples with disabilities. 

Q: Do we tip the wedding officiant?

A: A tip is not required and is optional, however, it is always greatly appreciated. 

   Q:   Oh NO! We made a huge mistake and realized we didn't want to get married 

          after all! Can you tear up our marriage license so it doesn't get filed?

   A:    No, we must file every marriage license that we sign. However, you may be

           able to get an annulment which is less expensive and faster than a divorce.

           To qualify for an annulment you must meet certain criteria which are the                       following: BIGAMY, UNDER AGE, KINSHIP, LACK OF CAPACITY, COMMON                    LAW MARRIAGE, DURESS or FRAUD.  Here is a link to get the paperwork filled out by a third party: annulment In KANSAS you need to fill out a worksheet for the annulment which can be found HERE  Instructions for  MISSOURI are HERE

Your Magical Day  4321 NE Vivion Rd Suite 103 Kansas City, Missouri 64119